Understanding your story and helping you become a best seller.
Direct Phone: 443.738.2784
Brian J. Villari, CIC, CLCS, CAWC
Sr. Risk Advisor
Brian is a Commercial Risk Advisor, specializing in working with organizations in two main areas: risk engagement and insurance placement. This is achieved through a specific proactive process designed to prevent, mitigate, avoid, transfer and/or properly assume those risks that may keep you from reaching your goals. Brian works diligently so that when the unforeseen claim does happen you get a check in the right amount.
Prior to coming on board with Consolidated, Brian worked for Philadelphia Insurance Companies. With this unique background Brian brings value and perspective to clients typically unknown by other brokers. He understands what an insurance carrier is looking for, how to navigate the channels, and how to properly tell the client’s story to achieve the best results.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Certified Authority on Workers Compensation (CAWC)
- York College, Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, minor in Marketing
- Risk Management
- Alarm Contractors
- Non-Profit / Social Service
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Member of the Maryland Burglar & Fire Alarm Association
- Member of the Maryland Non Profit Association
- Member of the Maryland/Delaware/Virginia – Solar Energy Industry Association (MDV-SEIA)
- Member of the Texas Burglar & Fire Alarm Association
- Member of Business Opportunity Network (BON)
- Board Member for York College Board of Directors
- Member of MCN – Maryland Construction Network