Click here for a Personal Automobile Quote
- Remove physical damage coverage for older vehicles. First collision then comprehensive.
- Take the highest deductibles you think you can afford. Two way benefits: immediate credit for higher deductible and less likely increases due to claim frequency.
- Check insurance costs before buying new vehicles. Insurance costs for sport and high performance vehicles can be dramatically higher. Especially if drivers have limited experience or a spotty driving record.
- Put as much of your insurance as possible with one insurance company.
- Drive safely and avoid accidents and driving convictions. Driving record is sure to have a big impact.
- Take advantage of credits. Credits abound and vary by company, both in terms of availability and amount. Two common credits were mentioned earlier: higher deductibles and multiple policy. Some others include, safe driver, good student, safety devices (anti-lock brakes, air bags), anti-theft devices, day time running lights are a few.
- Your needs change and sometimes it is time to switch insurance companies. That’s why we are here. We do our best to keep up with your insurance needs but, if you ever feel it is time for a change, let us know. As an independent agent we represent many insurance companies and will save you time and bother in reviewing options for you.
For more information about personal auto insurance, call or contact Consolidated today.