This story is one we hear over and over … a company was on the receiving end of a drastic premium hike from their current carrier due to a high frequency and severity of auto losses. Their agent was unable to offer much help. We determined that the majority of the claims were the result of driver error, specifically distracted driving. To make their story more attractive to the insurance marketplace, we determined how much they were overspending and devoted half that amount to implementing Cellcontrol, limiting employee use of mobile devices while operating company vehicles (learn more about Cellcontrol here). The result was a decrease in claims so dramatic that carriers who declined this company in the past are now showing interest, and steadily declining premiums … a true success story.