Ransomware Attacks Cost $20 Billion in 2021 Alone. Are You Prepared?
No business is too small or too large to be a ransomware target. The number of attacks and the costs involved in recovery continue to spiral upwards. Is your business positioned to avoid being a target, and do you know what to do if you do become a ransomware victim? Should you pay the ransom or not?
Consolidated's Ransomware Survival Guide can help you to answer those questions. In this 16-page document you'll learn about:
- The different types of ransomware incidents
- Attack vectors and techniques
- Frequently targeted industries
- Best practices for prevention measures
- Protocols for responding to an attack
- Navigating ransom demands
- Recovery considerations
Fill in the form below to download and read this valuable and free resource today.